Episode 84 – Gift of The GABS with Guy Greenstone
Guy Greenstone is the Co-Founder of Stomping Ground Brewing Co., The Local Taphouse and The Great Australian Beer SpecTAPular (better known as GABS) – a key Australian craft beer festival on the calendars of brewers. It’s here that the contentious ‘Hottest 100 Aussie Craft Beers’ are announced.
We explore the philosophy behind Guy’s business, that underpins his independent Australian brewery, taphouse and beer festival – that almost didn’t see a second year.
- Gift of The GABS with Guy Greenstone
- Marketing and Market Lane with Fleur Studd
- Meat Meeting with Alex Shirazi
- Born In Britain, Marked By Melbourne with Ian Curley
- Twice As Hungry with Mark Calabro and Shannon Hautot
- Digital Farmers' Market with Alex Stefan
- Whisky Numbers with Ian Page
- Opening The Cabinet with Pete Stevens
- Steeping Leaves with Kym Cooper
- The Tea Account with Jason Popelier
For more episodes, follow the program wherever you get your podcasts.