Episode 76 – Steeping Leaves with Kym Cooper
Qualified Tea Master and Founder of tea retail and wholesale company, The Steepery, Kym Cooper joins us today for an interview on her journey to acquire and share knowledge of tea.
She’s also been attributed to educating 2018 World Tea Brewers Championship Winner, Danny Andrade – a name you may recognise from Episode 55, alongside Will Sharpe at Di Bella.
Kym has travelled extensively around the world – to tea houses, stores and estates – to understand global tea culture and since recording, has also released a nitrogen-infused sparkling tea line called East Forged.
- Steeping Leaves with Kym Cooper
- The Tea Account with Jason Popelier
- Dining Them with Craig Fox
- Backing Beef with James Madden
- Global Table with Stevan Premutico
- Not The Bat And Ball with Skye Blackburn
- Cheers To The Queen with Jared Brown
- Wine With Purpose with Brendan Carter
- Mr Yum with Kim Teo
- Boost Juice, Franchising and Retail Zoo with Janine Allis
For more episodes, follow the program wherever you get your podcasts.